Saturday, May 2, 2009

My first blog....

Actually this is not my first attempt at blogging. I have tried to do this before but I never kept it up and certainly never 'shared' that I had one. Only time will tell if I keep this up at all, or whether I have anything interesting to say.

It beats me how people have the time to write on blogs, twitters, facebook, myspace etc etc. while they have a job. I can't keep a handle on it and I am unemployed. Not wanting to be so, but yes there we are. I blame the aliens. We are sending jobs 'overseas' but so are most other countries so where are all the jobs going??? eh?? The answer is obvious. ALIENS. Little green men from outer space have taken our jobs and ruining our economy. Think about it.

Actually it's as plausable as any other reason for the collapse that I have heard. I mean lending money that was never really there in the first place... oh dear!

Couple of funnies:
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/for/lowres/forn495l.jpg
http://www.robrogers.com/cartoons/2003/images/052203%20Unemployment.gif

By the way if you don't know and can't be bothered looking it up, the Latin at the top means "My small book" which is kind of what a blog is to me hence the name.

That's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment